The SEPM will offer a maximum of USD 3.000 for travel grants to SEPM student members attend ICHNIA 2024.
SEPM Travel grants are intended to be a contribution to the expenses of the student (travel, housing, registration), but not necessarily a full reimbursement of all expenses.
The rules for applying for an SEPM Student Travel Grant are:
- Please submit your travel application until February 29, 2024 via email with the following details to the Foundation President, Dr. Judy Parrish firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cover page with your name, email address, institution, physical address and name and email address of your advisor. Please make sure the email addresses are not live links.
- Letter of recommendation from your advisor (please have your advisor send their letter separately via email)
- Full abstract
- Title, dates, place and URL of the requested meeting
- Applicants must be SEPM Student Members in good standing prior to applying.
- Students can only receive one grant per year.
- Forward the acceptance email as soon as you receive it if it is not available at the time of application.
- There are limited number of grants per meeting and all grants are awarded based on merit and application date.
- Student grant winners may be acknowledged on SEPM promotional pages.
Once a grant application is requested from the student, SEPM will contact them directly.